(Whitepaper) Building Market-Leading Mobile Apps.
Mobile application development is a challenging feat – especially when delivering a product from scratch. There are dozens of approaches to development, technology stack and countless considerations to bear in mind in order to create a high-quality, user-friendly app.
This whitepaper covers the process of delivering a great mobile app from start to finish. Written by Godel’s Head of Mobile, Siarhei Adamenia, it focuses on how Godel teams build apps with clients that are perpetually aligned with their end-user requirements.
• How to decide whether to build an app
• How to effectively kick off a mobile app project
• Native, cross-platform, or progressive web app?
• Maintaining a product focus throughout delivery
• Four main testing approaches
• Team roles
• Client case studies: agricultural, InsurTech and eCommerce